I was woken up this morning by my ever noisy alarm at 5:00am, sincerely it took the home training in me not to throw it at the wall 'why do I have to wake up at this time every working day?, "I yelled at myself". 'when it occurred to me that I have an interview with one of the society's top notch' which would be broadcasted on TV live! I am the host and I am still in bed! shit! 'I hurriedly got out of bed and dashed to the bathroom, brushing my teeth this morning was more like just rubbing toothpaste on my gums, and bathing was more or less sprinkling of water on my body.' Thank God I'm orderly so I won't have to waste time on choosing what to wear I thought to myself, only for me to find an ugly wardrobe. 'oh my God!, I thought I had arranged it three months ago?', I muttered to myself ' argh! this is going to be more stressful than I thought.

               Finally, I was able to get dressed in a nude colored fitted gown that complemented my fair skin together with my black bag, when I get to my place of work I'll wear my heels. The last thing I want is to get muds on it 'you see not everywhere in Lagos is beautiful and clean like they show on Tv's. First impression matters a lot especially in my line of work...… Okada! (bike man) ' I dey go Ipaja, how much be your money?', 'madam na five hundred naira', 'oga wetin happen na?, abeg (please) collect two hundred naira', 'okay' he accepted, I muttered a thank you as I hurriedly mount the bike, I need to get to Mega TV as early as possible.

                Alright everybody I'm Adebisi Adebimpe by name and I'll like us to welcome right here into our midst one of the top ten businessmen in Nigeria as recognized by Forbes, he's the founder of "Techworm Machineries" ,a round of applause as we welcome 'Mr. Ajiboye Akande' also known as A.A. Whoa! the audience cheered happily and also in anticipation of meeting him one on one. I went and shook hands with him as the host with a wide smile because I was just as excited as the audience. It's really an honor to meet you sir...…' I too' he replied. We took a seat and on went the interview and several questions from the audience too. But it was the last part of what he said that hit's me when he was asked to give everyone some advice.

               He went ahead and said "to be successful in doing anything, consistency is key, I learnt this from the time. Nothing is as consistent as the time, the time will always clock the same way and the same time it did the day before, nothing stops the time, nothing moves the time not even the weather or circumstances. Both in laughter and sadness it would always clock the exact time it did before, it is always consistent. BE AS CONSISTENT AS THE TIME.

                On getting home that day, I thought of my abandoned projects and came to the realization that I haven't been consistent, my unending complaints concerning them was due to my inconsistency. Now, I need to be consistent if I also want to be mentioned on Forbes. Firstly I need to block some contacts and those bad influence I call friends, and include good influencers like Mr. A.A. but right now, I need to get something to eat.  


THE END